Save Fail?

Piggie_Pie

so... this weekend my wife picked up a 160gb PS3 bundle that came with LBP2, R&C: all 4 one, a controller, and PS+ for 30 days... all for only $199...

so after i hooked it up i did a full data transfer from my old phatty PS3 to my new one but before i did that i transferred all of my save data to the PS+ storage... One thing that i noticed was that there was no LBP1 save data only game data with my profile and stuff attached to it... But when i started up LBP1 again it started me all the way at the beginning with no progression in the story or anything... but when i played LBP2 on my OTHER PS3 it showed my profile from LBP1 (even though i had no save data of LBP1 on that PS3) and i was even able to play my old level that i created...

so here is the breakdown...

PS3 #1(80gb phatty) was what i used to play LBP1

PS3 #2(160gb slim) was what i used to play LBP2

PS3 #3(160gb slim) the one i transferred the data from PS3 #1

Im just a little confuse why my PS3 #2 was able to find my created level from PS3 #1 but when i did a full data transfer from PS3 #1 to PS3 #3 it doesn't let me continue with the story from where i was but it has my "game data" with my profile attached to it as well as shows my sack boy that i had customized long ago...

anyone have any ideas of why everything else transferred but my LBP1 saves? I know this is probably confusing but if anyone can shine some light on this it would help me out...