Just looking to take my overall level from an E to a D or C

movieguy34

Hi trophy friends

I'm trying to clean up my trophy list and get all games I have an E rating on at least to a D.  I in no way want to try and Platinum this game.  But am looking for a couple easy trophies to get my overall Destiny score higher.  I was looking trying to get the trophies for each subclass for Hunter and Warlock.  I have only ever done Titan.  Can anyone tell me how long it would take after starting a new character to acquire each subclass for them?  By the looks of the trophy guide it seems like it shouldn't take that long, but I don't really understand how this game works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lonnie

On 6/10/2022 at 10:25 PM, movieguy34 said:

Hi trophy friends

I'm trying to clean up my trophy list and get all games I have an E rating on at least to a D.  I in no way want to try and Platinum this game.  But am looking for a couple easy trophies to get my overall Destiny score higher.  I was looking trying to get the trophies for each subclass for Hunter and Warlock.  I have only ever done Titan.  Can anyone tell me how long it would take after starting a new character to acquire each subclass for them?  By the looks of the trophy guide it seems like it shouldn't take that long, but I don't really understand how this game works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lonnie

Hi! Look: Each character in the game has three subclasses starting with just one of them. You have to complete the main story-line missions, which are an introductory missions for the game mechanics. Each of them is pretty much  the same with slightly differences and it will take you 2 - 4 hours per character. Take into account that once you are done with the main missions you are asked to create orbs and to do arc/solar/void kills and things like that, so it requires little farming. The three golden trophies might take you around 10 hours at most. If the trophy does not unlock, you should switch between the different subclasses or going to the orbit in order to unlock the trophy. I hope your question was answered :D