The train-wreck that is... Corey Feldman.

VenlafaxineHead

Why do you need thoughts on a 10 year old video?  Not my sort of music but tbh it was better than most of the shit I have to listen to walking round shops and whatnot. I feel like you're disparaging him by titling the thread "the trainwreck" the guy has had a shit life by all accounts but he's just trying to do the best he can with the life he's been given. He brought hollywood pedophile rings into the limelight for a while but was shit on by everyone in the industry for it and basically labelled a liar. I feel sorry for him, guys obviously got a lot of issues stemming from childhood abuse and losing his best friend and other friends/peers along the way at young ages. That's got to fuck anyone up. 

I can't imagine being a hollywood Star at such a young age and then once you've grown up a little you just get spit out into the real world. Imagine that from the age of 12 your earning what most of us would call big money consistently up untill you hit 30 then suddenly that dries up and you need to go get a real job. I think a lot of people would do quite a bit to try and stay relevant in the world you grew up in. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...