Hackett's Quarry Massacre & Hard Pass in same playthrough?

Apostrophe

Is it possible to do Hackett's Quarry Massacre and Hard Pass in the same playthrough?  I misunderstood the roadmap and missed the fact that I needed to turn down Eliza at the end of each chapter.  I thought Hard Pass was like Forewarned and Forearmed in that I only needed to turn down a reading once, not every single chapter.  As I result, my first playthrough keeping everyone alive, killing off all the Hacketts, and doing Decked Out didn't pop Hard Pass when I replayed the last two chapters to get Should've Gone to the Motel and turned down my Chapter 9 reading.

As I had been having her tell my future at the end of every chapter since the beginning, I will need to start from the Prologue and play through the entire game from scratch to get Hard Pass.  I know that if I am going for Hackett's Quarry Massacre, I will be unable to get Meddling Kids on the same run, so I will have to do Meddling Kids during my Blood Pact playthrough.  Therefore, would it be possible to at least combine Hackett's Quarry Massacre with Hard Pass?

• Like 1

To the best of my knowledge you SHOULD be able to. So long as you DONT kill Jacob when he's in the bushes. There's a strat that people have used where once you turn down Elizas (move on selection) INSTANTLY close the app and reboot the game do this after the end of EVERY CHAPTER. I just got mine to pop the other day after chapter 6. I also collected every Talot Card up until that point.

The reason I'd recommend not killing Jacob in the bushes is there's a Tarot Card you collect as him in Chapter 6 if he's still alive so make sure you wait until later just in case the trophy hasn't popped yet. Happy hunting!

• Like 1

Thanks.  I managed to get them both in the same playthrough.  I put together a spreadsheet of which characters collect which cards in which chapters to make sure that at least one card was collected by someone each chapter.  I was able to kill off Jacob underwater in the third chapter by having Abi collect her Chapter 6 card moments before she was killed off.