Escape the Island Ending glitched on me

TheRetroManiac

I have played and enjoyed this game alot even got all the ancient idols except one when they were not needed good job I made many saves in different places as I got to the end and I killed Brother 3 and all the enemies around the place and the helicopter would not land at all luckily I had decided too record the ending footage and at one point the helicopter went nuts and kinda looked like it was going to crash at 9.43 on the 1st video for visual reference. I went around scanning all the bodies and shooting at bodies etc thinking maybe an enemy did not register as dead or is glitched somewhere, even waited till it was 9am in game time and nothing. It just makes my trophy look odd, beating him but not escaping the island with the cutscene playing right away like it should have.

Only thing I forgot to do was kill my friend as I killed him for the trophy then reloaded to do the trophy for being late and not escaping then when I loaded it up again to escape I forgot to kill my friend, so maybe that was the cause of the glitch? Anyway I also recorded me killing my friend then doing the whole fight again, and I guess the game felt bad for me as the boss glitched in a way where I could just rain down on arrows on him without him caring, and eventually the dialogue kicked in this time along with the cutscene and my platinum hooray lol.

Edited by TheRetroManiac