BioWare Giving You a Chance To Voice A Character In Dragon Age Inquisition

-Dark Mark-

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/20579/article/dragon-age-3-inquisition---bioware-gives-fans-a-chance-to-voice-a-character/

From the site:

To be in with a chance of appearing in Dragon Age: Inquisition you'll need to download one of two scripts from the BioWare blog and upload your performance based on one of them. Entries should be sent to [email protected]

You must live in the US, Canada (excluding Quebec), UK, New Zealand, or Australia to enter and BioWare says: 

"Don’t worry about accents, makeup, or props—all we want is for you to perform your preferred script in your lovely, natural speaking voice. If you want to go big, by all means, be our guest. However, be aware that your entry will be judged on the quality of the voice performance and how well it matches the style of
Dragon Age
."

Entries should be in before 12:01am PST on March 24th while the winner will be announced on April 14th. If successful, you'll be flown to one of BioWare's recording studios and provided with up to two nights accomdation as you record your lines for the game.

I might give it a shot. What the hell. B)

That's rather impressive! Having the chance to actually voice your own character, hopefully this interesting opportunity  may as well revive Dragon Age for me.. 

Listening to myself grunt as I slash and hack at my enemies. I guess it'll just have to go to that one lucky guy or gal who wins that opportunity.

Also 

Good luck  :lol: