Exquisite Skill Trophy Glitch

Lum

Has anyone else experience this trophy not popping when it should? I completed Choryo’s 14th challenge in Training mode and I believe the trophy should have appeared since her combo’s total damage comes to 7100 and the trophy requires only 6000 combo damage. I even completed Kakoton’s 13th trial twice (once on the newest patch and once on the 1.0 version) that does a total of 6020 combo damage and did the whole combo again for a third time on regular Training Mode on the newest patch and still nothing. This could pose a problem when going for Monstrous Combo (10000 combo damage) and Divine Combo (12100 combo damage) as those might pop while Exquisite Skill may still be glitched. Also some other ones too like Go Through a Hardship which requires you to complete all character’s challenges in Training Mode and I know each character’s 14th and 15th trials go well over 6000 combo damage. I’m also shying away from completing Choryo’s 15th challenge for now as that will pop the trophy for completing all of a single character’s challenges as that could raise a flag too.

Any suggestions on what I should do or is there something I’m missing? Thanks for any help in advance. Here’s my vid below showing my completion for Choryo’s 14th challenge.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Choryo’s 14th challenge was done on the latest patch.

Edited by Lum

Make sure to change the training mode settings. The Tactics Bar needs to be set to "Normal" and not "Always Max" for the trophy to pop.

Also, I'm not sure if the trophy pops when doing challenges are not, i got the trophy doing it in regular training mode.

Edited by Thedah
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Thedah said:

Make sure to change the training mode settings. The Tactics Bar needs to be set to "Normal" and not "Always Max" for the trophy to pop.

Also, I'm not sure if the trophy pops when doing challenges are not, i got the trophy doing it in regular training mode.

Ok, I’m gonna give this a shot. Thanks for the response.

EDIT: Changed the settings like you said and the trophy popped, thank you! Did Kakoton’s combo from her 13th challenge on regular training mode since it’s still fresh in my mind. Not sure if my settings were in the default or if I accidentally permanently changed them at some point but this info seems to be huge if anyone is going for any of the combo trophies.

Edited by Lum
  • Like 1