Cluster bomber & mousetrap wont pop

Last 2 trophies I need are Cluster bomber and A better mousetrap, I have tried to do both multiple times, i have followed countless guides, from free roam encounters, replaying missions and stuffing 7 people into cars and blowing them up. I swear i have watched every Youtube video on every method and i have 100% killed 7 enemies loads of times in different scenarios with a mine or C4 and the trophies just wont pop. I restarted my ps5 and still nada. 

Has anyone else had an issue like this that they managed to find a fix for?

*Update. I reinstalled the game and managed to get cluster bomber trophy at the Narco-Slaughter location in the Koani region first try which didnt work before. Still the mousetrap trophy wont pop.

*Update 2. After messing around with different methods i decided to try let them all walk onto the mine rather than using the flash method then placing the mine in between everyone and managed to get it. Im never playing this buggy game again.

Edited by sunflower44
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

A good method I found was to ‘grab’ enemies and ‘stow’ them into two vehicles (four in one and three in another).

Park the vehicles next to each other, then simply use C4 (drop about three to be sure). Repeat the process, place a few mines and shoot one. Done. I hope this helps someone.

Managed to get these today without too much hassle; playing ps4 disc on ps5 with current patch etc. 

I was playing offline- maybe give that a try?

Took me a few times to master the technique, but once I did both trophies popped first time on this video run.

Edited by yoda_squad