Almost got the plat but need to find a few more discs, help?

CaptainJeff87

I've beaten the game which gives you a few discs for doing so and gotten all the hidden ones in each level but still have a few to get 

Do you get any discs for collecting all the tech units in the game? I'm currently at 70/71 and just need the bonus unit in that level where you control two robots which is a real pain since there is no checkpoints but if you don't get any discs for collecting them all I won't bother 

There don't seem to be any guides out there so was wondering if anyone made a list of their own and would be willing to help myself and others

This is my last trophy to get the plat

UPDATE: I was at 17/21 as of writing this post last night and found em all and popped the plat!

Here's where I found em for anyone else having the same issue and for all of these you have to hit up so Carl will investigate it

Outside by the van at the just at the left side of the road

In the fortune teller's tent investigate the candle on the right

In the Sarge's office on the shelf

In the doctor's office on the red cart

BEWARE THERE IS A MISSABLE ONE TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME SO KEEP THAT IN MIND AND MAKE A BACKUP SAVE IN CASE YOU MISS IT

Spoiler

When the DUMP gets destroyed you have to check the spot where the disc is wedged as noted above but for whatever reason it still shows up as stuck normally

Spoiler

Edited by CaptainJeff87