Desert wings redbull sponsored trophy

sarcasm777

Is everyone else as lost and fed up as me. 

I have been trying for 4 days straight to get this  trophy.

I now have 41 different vehicles. Every one of them has either redbull in the title or the logo on the vehicle. 

I have now even started going on the redbull website to find drivers who are sponsored. 

Drivers like Ignacio Casale and cs santosh are apparently sponsored but when you look at their vehicles you have no clue that they are redbull!!

Fml

Anyone have anything to add?

On 20.10.2022 at 11:22 AM, sarcasm777 said:

Is everyone else as lost and fed up as me. 

I have been trying for 4 days straight to get this  trophy.

I now have 41 different vehicles. Every one of them has either redbull in the title or the logo on the vehicle. 

I have now even started going on the redbull website to find drivers who are sponsored. 

Drivers like Ignacio Casale and cs santosh are apparently sponsored but when you look at their vehicles you have no clue that they are redbull!!

Fml

Anyone have anything to add?

I have no idea... I am trying myself at the moment. If you figure it out, please let us know. 

So I think the developers forgot to put redbull logos on the kamaz trucks.

You have to get the FOR THE MOTHERLOAD trophy before getting the DESERT WINGS trophy.

I got them at the same time I figured that out a couple of days ago as the player known as GAMESHUNTER got both trophies at the same time. So 2 days straight grinding to get the kamaz trucks and woo-hoo I got all the other vehicle trophies as well...talk about a motherload!!

FYI I started with the most expensive kamaz and worked my way down. The 2 trophies popped before after getting 11/12 of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sarcasm777 said:

You have to get the FOR THE MOTHERLOAD trophy before getting the DESERT WINGS trophy.

I got them at the same time I figured that out a couple of days ago as the player known as GAMESHUNTER got both trophies at the same time. So 2 days straight grinding to get the kamaz trucks and woo-hoo I got all the other vehicle trophies as well...talk about a motherload!!

FYI I started with the most expensive kamaz and worked my way down. The 2 trophies popped before after getting 11/12 of them. 

Many thanks for your research! Puh owning all Red Bull vehicles + Kamaz trucks at the same time takes quite some money. But at least I know what to grind for now. Luckily none of the 2022 vehicles are required for any trophy, making the grind a lot more doable. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO

you need 35k to get all vehicle trophies easily.

if you have 35k make a save upload and buy all redbull vehicles first. if you have the trophy you can repeat everything for all other vehicles. you can also sell vehicles and get several trophies before downloading the save again. you get the 100k trophy automatically with Patch 1.0. with the latest patch the trophy is unfortunately impossible to get.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

8 hours ago, sarcasm777 said:

On version 1.0 the Kamaz trucks still have the Red Bull logos. I guess the devs had to remove them for some reason. 

7 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

you need 35k to get all vehicle trophies easily.

if you have 35k make a save upload and buy all redbull vehicles first. if you have the trophy you can repeat everything for all other vehicles. you can also sell vehicles and get several trophies before downloading the save again. you get the 100k trophy automatically with Patch 1.0. with the latest patch the trophy is unfortunately impossible to get.

Well the gamesave of the patched version is unfortunately not compatible with the 1.0 version. If this trophy never gets patched it would be an option to grind 35k again on the vanilla version. Let's hope this will not become necessary. 

On 10/23/2022 at 0:09 AM, OBSTINATIO said:

Many thanks for your research! Puh owning all Red Bull vehicles + Kamaz trucks at the same time takes quite some money. But at least I know what to grind for now. Luckily none of the 2022 vehicles are required for any trophy, making the grind a lot more doable. 

I didn't realise that. I brought 2022 vehicles for every trophy. Maybe I grinded too much ?

2 hours ago, sarcasm777 said:

I didn't realise that. I brought 2022 vehicles for every trophy. Maybe I grinded too much 1f605.png

WHAAT?! Those are the most expensive. I got all the vehicle trophies without grinding at all ?I simply used the backup method and sold every vehicle not required. Also there is a glitch which lets you sell vehicles that still have their sponsoring contract active. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO