Workaround for Buggy Trophies- Exodus

ARIXANDRE

I had a two trophies not pop on PS5 for Two Colonels. I used the method below. (Transcript helping another player)

I created a dummy account (it's an offline account, with no sign in). It's not a guest account. 

I got the trophies for Two Colonels on this account. Then,  you sign into it using your main account and trophies merge. 

It's not a cheat and there are tutorials on psnprofiles. Just be aware that, to sign into your dummy account, you have to delete your main account from your console. So back up all your saves, photos and videos, because they also get deleted. 

Summary:

•Create dummy account (sign in as new user>play offline)

•Choose a name and avatar for this account. It's unable to log online without an email.

•Play Two Colonels on this account. Get the trophies. 

•You are going to sign into this dummy account with your real account. If you only have one console, you'll have to delete your real user from your console. It will delete all your saves from other games. Back them up. 

•Go to dummy account, sign in. Sign in with your real email account. 

•The trophies you earned on the dummy account add to your real account. In this case, the two colonels. The dummy account will merge and delete itself. 

This is not illegal and only works on offline, single player games. It's a way some hunters use to study the trophies or test games.

Hope it helps. 

• Like 1