This is easily the scariest game in the series.

I dead-ass jump so hard every single time I get a jumpscare, with the other games in the series I got so used to the scares that it would provoke annoyance in me rather than fear (occasional exceptions for FNaF 4) but oh my god I don't see myself ever getting used to these jumpscares, it's gotten to the point where I dread even attempting another shot. Super underrated game in the series and the scares being this effective makes it that much more intense and suspenseful.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 3:48 AM, FlaydenHynn said:

I dead-ass jump so hard every single time I get a jumpscare, with the other games in the series I got so used to the scares that it would provoke annoyance in me rather than fear (occasional exceptions for FNaF 4) but oh my god I don't see myself ever getting used to these jumpscares, it's gotten to the point where I dread even attempting another shot. Super underrated game in the series and the scares being this effective makes it that much more intense and suspenseful.

Well if anything I wish you luck getting through it. I was so hyper focused in one of my runs I didn't even notice I got jumpscared until I had died lol. I'm currently attempting series completion so I have to do everything for this game twice. I'm glad to see another person likes it.

Also, good job on completing FNaF 1-6, I haven't even gotten to that point yet due to demotivation and jus in general not being a super great player, but I'm trying :DD

• Like 1