NE-21009009

inkuu666

It happens all the time now, I have 200 more races to do for the trophy. And when it doesn't happen, I either crash during the loading screen or right at the end of the race during celebration cutscene (which will cancel your race btw (and your win if you came 1st)) 

They won't fix this let's be honest, they don't care now that they're focused on GT7. 

What do I have to do, break my TV? 

On 10/25/2022 at 9:16 PM, PunisherXD2006 said:

If you're playing on a LAN cable, try playing Wireless, it did the job for me. Otherwise I have no clue 1f605.png

I tried with Wi-Fi, didn't solve the issue. 

Then I noticed that I had a custom DNS setup ( 1.1.1.1 1.0.0.1 ) so I removed that and tried again. 

With LAN cable : still getting the error (didn't even bother to try a couple more times) 

With WI-FI : I got 5 races going, 2 of which took a while to load but I still got in. I won all 5 of them and did not crash during celebration screen. 

I don't think your DR and SR affect anything, I got into a lobby with all kind of DRs and SRs but we were also 5 in the lobby. 

I read about the error online and everybody assumed it was an issue only the devs could fix, someone tried reinstalling the game, resetting the router, changing ips, all kinds of things but  nothing worked for him. 

Just finished the 6th race with no issues whatsoever. I guess that's all I needed to do to fix it. Thank you Punisher xD '06

• 1 month later...