Full Gun Rack requirements?

I'm having difficulty unlocking Full Gun Rack and could use help demystifying the requirements. I read it as needing to use every type of weapon in the game. As far as I can tell, that means (default) flamethrower, (default) machine gun, plasma, rocket launcher, splitter (shoots green arrows), mortar, and buzzsaw cutter. I've replayed multiple times trying out different hypotheses, like pick up every power up in the game (that I am aware of), including in the secret room. I've tried collecting them all without quitting the game or putting my vita into rest mode. Every time I start up my game, there's only Chapter Zero to select from and no score recorded, but then later after playing I can access Extras, see score and death, all chapters are available in chapter select, etc. I don't know if that's just something wonky with the game or an indication of weird stat tracking. I even uninstalled and reinstalled. Am I missing a weapon type?

I'm playing on Vita system version 3.74, game app version 1.00, and title screen in game says 1.04.