DLCs not showing up

Hi, not sure if i did something wrong, but I can’t find the DLC items in career mode. I can see and access the challenge ones, but I can’t find any of the new mowers or contracts in career mode. When I purchased the DLCs, there wasn’t anything prompting to install it. Was I supposed to? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

22 hours ago, ELCHURROGRANDE99 said:

I’m using the ps plus version. I’m wondering if that’s why it’s not showing up. I hope not since I already bought the DLCs though 

Yeah, it looks like it’s not working unless you actually buy the game, which is dumb. I tried redownloading the game, starting a new career, and checking both versions of the game on ps4/ps5. I finally caved and bought it, then they showed up.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 7:54 PM, Micastrophic said:

Yeah, it looks like it’s not working unless you actually buy the game, which is dumb. I tried redownloading the game, starting a new career, and checking both versions of the game on ps4/ps5. I finally caved and bought it, then they showed up.

Ah okay, that sucks. Thanks for the info. Looks like I’ll be buying the game then. 

• 8 months later...

Just checking in to say that I downloaded the game through PS Plus and purchased the DLC before reading this thread.

I can confirm that the DLC maps DO show up in Career mode!

I went into my Career, hired the maximum number of employees, and just kept clearing out contracts until the DLC maps appeared.