Framerate issues...

VenlafaxineHead

I went to fire this game up a couple weeks ago as I had purchased it on the PS4 a while back but never got around to playing it. I was excited to get into it, but when I started playing the frame rate was AWFUL, screen tearing, just overall abysmal. It was so bad that I deemed it unplayable. 

Is this a common thing when playing on a PS5? I played a little bit of it when I first purchased it on the PS4 and it definitely wasn't this bad. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/1/2022 at 4:26 AM, VenlafaxineHead said:

I went to fire this game up a couple weeks ago as I had purchased it on the PS4 a while back but never got around to playing it. I was excited to get into it, but when I started playing the frame rate was AWFUL, screen tearing, just overall abysmal. It was so bad that I deemed it unplayable. 

Is this a common thing when playing on a PS5? I played a little bit of it when I first purchased it on the PS4 and it definitely wasn't this bad. 

I've never seen those problems on PS5 with this game, but my advice is to avoid it entirely, like the plague. The collectibles are a nightmare. No tracking either.

• Like 1