new profile games list sorting option

EDGES

can you guys add the option to sort games on profile page by first trophy earned time in games?

this way I can see the order in which I've played the games for the first time, something I can't do right now and I think it would be interesting to see that type of timeline for my games

5 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

The trophy log can do this.

no it can't, it shows the trophies in that order, on hundreds of pages with all trophies, I want just the games to be ordered by first trophy earned date so I can see the GAME list in that order, not the trophy list mixed among games on hundreds of pages, that doesn't help me at all in any way with what I've asked

Edited by The Investigator

2 hours ago, The Investigator said:

that doesn't help me at all in any way with what I've asked

14 hours ago, The Investigator said:

this way I can see the order in which I've played the games for the first time ... it would be interesting to see that type of timeline

The trophy log is literally a timeline of what you played in order. Sure its got more information then you want making it less convenient but the information you seek is there. Saying that it doesn't help at all in any way is disingenuous at best.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Investigator said:

can you guys add the option to sort games...

3 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

The trophy log...

you seem to have reading comprehension issues so I'm not going to waste more of my time with you, it's clear what I've asked for, what you suggested has nothing to do with it, the end

2 hours ago, The Investigator said:

you seem to have reading comprehension issues so I'm not going to waste more of my time with you, it's clear what I've asked for, what you suggested has nothing to do with it, the end

Being abusive will not give you the answers you seek …

Oh and there is a full stop after “end” ;).

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 1