Kill 10 Enemies Trophy Bugged

Fett36

Just started playing this game and get 10 Kills trophy bugged on my brother and I. We got the kill ones after but not that one. Maybe because we were in a party or something? Oh well, figured I mention it, hoping for an easy fix. Thanks.

Edited by shade-BD

I just got this game last night and played a few matches. I also did not get the Get 10 Kills trophy but got a few kill-related trophies past that. I was also in an online party, playing with one other player. I don't have a solution but just wanted to let you know you're not the only one. If you figure out a fix, let me know please!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

same happened here, 10 kills trophy wouldn't pop so I deleted the save about 4 times before it popped (before getting any other trophies). now that I've been playing for some time the 100 kills  wouldn't pop, but just got the 250 kills trophy. the kills trophy are still buggy on the ps5 version after the "winter patch", this wasn't an issue on the ps4 versions. i will just keep playing hopefully the 500, 1000, 2000 kills won't glitch on me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue with 10 kills trophy. Got the 50 kills but 10 was still sat at 0%

I tried deleting the save game multiple times but this didn't fix the issue.

What seemed to do the trick was disabling and then re enabling cross-play after seeing something about cross-play affecting the kill tracking.

It may be coincidence but that was the last thing I did before getting the kill counter working again.

• Like 1