Battle rank system progression

Desavenencia

Hello! Have a nice weekend, you who are reading this.

I have recently finished the main story of the game and I just started looking at the trophies. It seems that I'm having trouble with the Challenger trophy... How does the progression system work to increase battle rank? I had understood, according to the few explanations that the game gives in this regard, that to go up a rank in difficulty I have to win a series of battles. The fact is that to go up from a two-star rank to a three-star rank, the game asks me to win ten battles, but the counter has never counted more than one battle won and, in what I've played since I raised the rank for the last time, I will have won about fifty battles or more, between random battles and battles against enemies that I find on the map. What is going wrong here?

Thanks in advace.

Nevermind.

I eventually realized that only encounters against enemies with a level relatively close to my highest level character count.

My characters were between level 90-105 and my enemies were between level 82-100 for this to end up working.

If I remember correctly, as soon as my highest level character reached 118, the game stopped counting my wins against level 82 enemies, but my wins against level 85 enemies still counted. I say this so that you get an idea of the maximum margins that you can handle, if you find yourself in the situation that I found myself at that time.

Regards!

• Like 2