Let's Talk about ping

upindat

This might be a little off subject of trophies, but is anybody else having issues with the ping in multi-player going up as the game is searching for players. I have really good internet at my house and this is the only game that has a horrible ping. It doesn't matter which game mode I am searching for but it starts are normal (Less than 50) and the longer it keep searching it keeps going up. I have seen it get so high as 175!!.

On 23/11/2022 at 2:13 AM, Motik_UA said:

I'm playing from Europe Ukraine. I have 1 Gbit/s internet, I'm connected via Wi-Fi 5g max ping I had 30. On average it is no higher than 10-12 

This is pretty impressive considering all your infrastructure is being bombed and you're in a warzone. In Australia we're lucky to have 50MB download on our best plans. News we're being fed here is total devastation but I'd love to hear more from a gamer in the Ukraine about connectivity right now. 

• Like 1

On 24.11.2022 at 6:33 AM, kumo_mick said:

This is pretty impressive considering all your infrastructure is being bombed and you're in a warzone. In Australia we're lucky to have 50MB download on our best plans. News we're being fed here is total devastation but I'd love to hear more from a gamer in the Ukraine about connectivity right now. 

I live in the capital. 

I sat without light for 52 hours and now they started to give light for 2 hours at intervals of 6.   I live in an apartment building and cannot install a diesel generator at my place.

Tuesday night was the last time I was able to play normally. Since Wednesday, the capital, like most of the country, is immersed in a blackout. Now there is no optical Internet, no mobile communication, no LTE.  But Starlink works at speeds of 120-200 MB. but it needs a generator.     

Yes, I've heard that you have bad Internet on the continent.  My country probably has one of the most affordable internet in the world for 1 gbit (gpon) I pay $5 a month. 

Edited by Motik_UA
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Motik_UA said:

I live in the capital. 

I sat without light for 52 hours and now they started to give light for 2 hours at intervals of 6.   I live in an apartment building and cannot install a diesel generator at my place.

Tuesday night was the last time I was able to play normally. Since Wednesday, the capital, like most of the country, is immersed in a blackout. Now there is no optical Internet, no mobile communication, no LTE.  But Starlink works at speeds of 120-200 MB. but it needs a generator.     

Yes, I've heard that you have bad Internet on the continent.  My country probably has one of the most affordable internet in the world for 1 gbit (gpon) I pay $5 a month. 

I wish you well my friend. I hope the nightmare your country is going through right now ends soon and you can begin to rebuild and hopefully live in peace finally.

• Like 1