Blackout Mason still possible?

TheOmni-Man

Been trying for ages to get the Stained white t shirt for mason and have never found it. Is it just extremely rare to find or is it genuinely not in the game? I’m not sure and would love someone to confirm this and if so, the easiest way to find it as this is very annoying and time consuming.

Extremely extremely rare. It's only in the supply caches/stashes that spawn around the map. I've only found it myself 3 times out of all my attempts, and my friends found it a couple other times.

Here is an interactive map so you can filter for all the stash spawns and plan a route to check if they did spawn in, and have the t-shirt or not.

https://www.blackoutmap.com/location/-82,535152/66,270374/3

Alternatively, play Hot n' Heavy playlist and jump into the sports car and check for green beams of light, those are supply stashes.

13 minutes ago, suitable_crumb7 said:

Extremely extremely rare. It's only in the supply caches/stashes that spawn around the map. I've only found it myself 3 times out of all my attempts, and my friends found it a couple other times.

Here is an interactive map so you can filter for all the stash spawns and plan a route to check if they did spawn in, and have the t-shirt or not.

https://www.blackoutmap.com/location/-82,535152/66,270374/3

Alternatively, play Hot n' Heavy playlist and jump into the sports car and check for green beams of light, those are supply stashes.

Ok thank you. I shall keep trying.

On 11/22/2022 at 7:47 PM, StanDarD_Omni said:

Been trying for ages to get the Stained white t shirt for mason and have never found it. Is it just extremely rare to find or is it genuinely not in the game? I’m not sure and would love someone to confirm this and if so, the easiest way to find it as this is very annoying and time consuming.

It’s random just like any other character item. You have better odds of finding it in hot and heavy using in a sports car. It’ll give you a green beam showing you the location of the t shirt.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's easier on Hot N Heavy mode. You have to drop down the six houses north of Array, then find the sport car that's almost always be there and go around to find green beam (similar to blue beam zombie crate) and open every box you find and hope the Array is still accessible. Then you have to camp inside the room where you put the numbers (it's hard someone come inside) and go out only for circle close or when your rank is ok