Battlegrounds Server Error

Grzegorz311

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Successfully self-boost all online trophies with 3 consoles today. Servers are not in good condition, sometimes got disconnected when a match is finished but still got the trophies. Sometimes can’t find a match even though all consoles are in the same room, restarting the game would fix the problem.

Noticed that none of the stats like kill counts were recorded in clan statistics but still got the trophy when leveling up my clan. Better finish the online trophies as early as possible.

• 3 months later...

same problem for me. i think it has something to do with playing the game and/or joining a clan years ago. and for some reason you can't log in later.. i even contacted the team17 support years ago and they told me there is nothing they can do because the developers of the game aren't at team17 anymore!

in my case i see the old clanlogo next to the word "battlegrounds" in the main menu. and when selecting it gives me the error message. my brothers acc doesn't have a logo next to battlegrounds and he can select the mode without problems. BUT when he tries to join a clan and chooses to join a friends clan, the list starts loading and after some secs it gives him the server error message too and the game crashes..

so i think there never will be no solution and i won't get the plat because of one trophy 😑

Edited by KruegAirNo1