Possible Buggy Trophies + A few questions

Hi y'all, I'm pretty much new to Re:CoM and actually been enjoying the game more than I originally anticipated after giving it a fair shot. However, I ran into a issue where there is some more possible buggy trophies. For 100 Hundred Acre Woods, the minigame's trophies will pop, but never appearing on account data or offline data (I tried both methods as well as syncing). I essentially had to do "Bee Buster" twice after turning off my PS5 console in order for it to pop on my account data as the solution on the same file.

As for the questions:
1) Is there any effective method on grinding, "Key to Awards?"

2) What place is usually the best place to grind for Sora to get past lvl 50 and then eventually hit lvl 99?

For to key to awards, I don't think I grinded at all, just remember that a newer will not drop if you have one in your inventory. For the level grind, I grinded destiny islands, using mega flare mostly. Soras grind is not that bad, Riku on the other hand...... 

Edited by hubster316
Spelling error
  • Like 1

Gotcha, I just wasn't sure if I should hold onto the current Key to Awards or not, but I suppose I gotta cash it in order to get more now. And yeah I heard plenty of horror stories surrounding Riku's grind of leveling to know it's bad for the trophy requirement

Edited by Uncle_Mogi