Trophy list thoughts?

I-Monco-I

Trophy list is up. Seems huge compared to the first game. Also a lot of miscellaneous and possibly missable stuff. No idea if I'm gonna pick this up, as I haven't even finished RCG 1, since the Sabu trophy glitched out on me and grinding for money and XP is a huge pain.

I dont think there is any missable stuff, not 100% sure but it seems like one playthrough is enough.

However, the collectble items are annoying af. Some map designs are just bad, they make it extremely hard on purpose. Some map does not even have a clue. Besides, I have seen several bugs in my playthrough, you have to restart the game, and that sends u back to your hideout, which is a total waste of time. The game is even in 30 fps...  And Switching stage takes 3-4 seconds on PS5. I am a huge fan or RCG 1 but I dont recommend the game at this point tbh.

Edited by Satsukiye_

Seems similar to before, most of the trophies are quest/story related, with the exception of 100% completion and a few coop trophies.

I would say you need NG+ to unlock everything.  So far I have completed the game once, but still loitering to finish up the quests. The hidden store in RCG1 is still present, and those 2 items costs $5,000 a piece.

and in response to the post above, yes the game is somehow 30fps and has a few softlock issues. (Asian version anyway, maybe will be fixed in the western release)