Going Dark Questions Regarding Most Recent Patch

So, I have 2 questions:

So I am aware that the "exploit" to unlock the trophy when the requirements were not met is no longer a thing, but I am having trouble finding information on exactly what is allowable at this point. Last night we got through all of the objectives, no alarms, no trophy popped upon picking up the final item. Few reasons i can think of this based on what i've been reading (please confirm or deny if you have had these experiences). The first thing is that we did retry twice, BUT no alarms were ever raised. I know if you try to restart after an alarm has been raised that this will void the trophy, but in these instances no alarm was triggered at all, we simply killed ourselves after each objective so that the enemies would clear out, but again, no alarms raised. Has anyone tried this method and been successful in getting the trophy since the latest patch? The second reason it may not have counted, was as we were about the pick up the 3rd objective, the trip mine blew up (this will be related to my second question), and I quickly grabbed the final objective BEFORE any alarms were audibly triggered. The only other reason besides those that I can see why we may not have gotten the trophy, was that it just randomly does not unlock now since the update, which is bull$@&%.  I am trying to find exactly why the trophy did not unlock so we can adjust our playstyle accordingly, so please let me know what your experiences have been, have you unlocked the trophy after having deaths and restarting post patch? have you done flawless runs and not had the trophy unlock, but have it unlock in other runs? Let me know.

Now the second question, and perhaps the most annoying thing about this trophy in our experience, these tripmines. 

We probably would have had several more chances at this trophy; however, we seem to be at the mercy of these RNG randomly triggering trip mines. At objective A, once we clear out all the enemies, when the objective is on the left, one of us will slowly crawl into the room to the back wall to try and turn off the trip wire. Almost every single time we do this, the trip mine triggers and one of us dies, thus triggerring an alarm. It's possible we are just missing something here, but i cannot find any mention of issues with these trip mines online. We simply crawl all the way to the back wall, then without getting up, look up a bit and hold square to turn off the trip mines, but it almost always triggers them, WHY? Does anyone have an explanation for this? are they just buggy as hell? We were getting very annoyed with this, any explanation or advice would be greatly appreciated. This is the second time we have done this game (we got lucky the first time around and used the exploit on PS5) but this time, this trophy (and this game in general with all of its bugs and issues) is getting to us. 

Im hoping we are not the only ones experiencing these issues, and that any help you may provide will also help others to get this trophy done.

Berzerkgod313.png

So, just wanted to follow up on this since I have now earned the trophy. 

In order to earn the trophy we needed to get all 3 objectives without restarting and without dying and without triggering any alarms. Upon picking up the 3rd objective, trophy popped for both of us. Now, as mentioned in my previous post, the biggest issue we were having was the trip mines, which I think we figured out. This could just be a fluke, but I noticed that when my partner had the RPK on his back, the barrel would stick up a few inches higher than the other gun he was carrying (starting sniper rifle). I really didn't think this would work. but we tried having him crawl through with the sniper on his back instead, and wouldn't you know? No explosion, was able to turn off the trip mines without issue. Like I said this may have been a fluke, but it was enough to allow us to get through A silently, and allow us to nab the trophy. Hopefully this post helps someone else who is having issues with this trophy.

Berzerkgod313.png

• Like 2