Hiding games from a long time ago?

Several years ago, my little brother had his friends use my account to play sports games against my wishes.  Therefore, I have a load of games I've never played with 1-3 trophies.  When I go to hide games in the settings on either of my consoles, they're not there.  How do I hide them/get rid of them?

22 minutes ago, WooderIce64 said:

Several years ago, my little brother had his friends use my account to play sports games against my wishes.  Therefore, I have a load of games I've never played with 1-3 trophies.  When I go to hide games in the settings on either of my consoles, they're not there.  How do I hide them/get rid of them?

If they’re PS3 titles, they’ll need to be hidden from a PS3 or one of the Plus packages that gives access to PS3 titles. 

I also remember reading somewhere that PS4 titles might also need to be hidden on a PS4 as the PS5 firmware didn’t have that functionality yet. 

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If they’re PS3 titles, they’ll need to be hidden from a PS3 or one of the Plus packages that gives access to PS3 titles. 

I also remember reading somewhere that PS4 titles might also need to be hidden on a PS4 as the PS5 firmware didn’t have that functionality yet. 

PS3 and Vita titles can be hidden via PS4 but not PS5.

Also, if you hide something on your PS4, it either won’t show up, or won’t be able to be unhidden on your PS5. You’ll have to unhide it from your PS4 system.

I was hiding some games whos licenses expired on my PS4, then when I went to unhide them on my PS5, I wasn’t able to for the above reasons. 

• Like 1