TIPPS (Search for a star / Bored Room)

servus99

Hi there,

2 Hardest Trophies in this game:

Bored Room Trophy:

I didnt want to do the "Sudden Death" way of achieving this (i.e. playing the one-life-mode and hoping to get the minigame on game 15+, because only on 15+ 3 characters move for the photo). Instead, I did it in a group play (4 players, 8 rounds). In round 7/8 this minigame showed up, 4 people moved. I had 4 chances because 4 players, did it with the 3rd. 

BASICALLY: The farther into a game a certain minigame shows up the "harder" it gets, i.e., the more people move, i.e., the easier this trophy gets.

Search for a Star (Constellations) Trophy:

I did Sudden Death Mode. On 15+ I encountered this minigame for the first time and I got 8 constellations (just hover over them so they are in focus). I didnt finish the minigame by fully zooming in on the "mission item". As soon as the game said "FAILED" I got the trophy. So you just have to get this minigame on 15+ in Sudden Death it seems, no need to get it twice...

CONCLUSION:
I think you can do both trophies in regular mode, doing multiple players (2,3,4...) with 8 rounds, because round 6 or higher basically equals 15+ in Sudden Death Mode (harder version of minigame). I can confirm it one the Bored Room Trophy, on the other one I can just assume...

BONUS IMPORTANT TIPPS:

1. Bored Room

a. When going for Bored Room make sure you delete the game, only install the SUPERFUN DLC to reduce number of minigames (deleting the save, which is automatic, might even help because you have no other main game minigames unlocked, which you would unlock over time...).

b. When going for Bored Room make sure you do NOT tick any boxes in the options (so lots of other minigames are deacitvated).

2. Search for a star:

Make sure you ONLY activate the first (top one) tickbox in the options (it said camera I think), this minigame belongs to that category i think. Only install the one DLC, as mentioned above for the other trophy.

Edited by servus99