Does anyone know if the extra settings disable trophies?

Haikrazon

I wouldn't normally ask, but these are definitely "cheat" type settings with damage taken, done, and even an exp multiplier. This game looks super fun and not hard, but a couple of reviews mentioned that the bosses can slog on for a while. Would love to speed that up. 

4 hours ago, Haikrazon said:

I wouldn't normally ask, but these are definitely "cheat" type settings with damage taken, done, and even an exp multiplier. This game looks super fun and not hard, but a couple of reviews mentioned that the bosses can slog on for a while. Would love to speed that up. 

I can 100% confirm that modifying the game with those settings does not affect it at all.

I utilized the game settings and earned the plat with no issue.

I'm currently writing the guide for the game that will explain all of that too ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoMoreUpdates said:

I can 100% confirm that modifying the game with those settings does not affect it at all.

I utilized the game settings and earned the plat with no issue.

I'm currently writing the guide for the game that will explain all of that too 1f604.png 

Awesome! Thank you! I went ahead and started with the xp multiplier since there's a trophy for the tutorial and figured that wouldn't be too bad if I had to restart. The game is already a little too easy with that though so oops. lol. Looking forward to your guide though! The map in this game is not so great. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Haikrazon said:

Awesome! Thank you! I went ahead and started with the xp multiplier since there's a trophy for the tutorial and figured that wouldn't be too bad if I had to restart. The game is already a little too easy with that though so oops. lol. Looking forward to your guide though! The map in this game is not so great. lol

Yeah the map only really comes in handy for seeing if there are any items around (they will be yellow on the minimap).

Aside from that I rarely used the thing lol thank you and I look forward to it being created :D