Collateral Damage/Not a Scratch trophies

I did the "Not a Scratch" by having Captain America and Captain Marvel both shield up and taunt enemies with counters on both.

Just a mission to beat enemies, use your 3rd character to do clean-up, or use "Quick" cards and/or "Knock back" cards and/or environmental stuff to clean-up stragglers.

It took me 2 attempts using this method.

Especially using The Hunter as the 3rd character because they get pretty powerful cards.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sig_Shadowstep said:

I did the "Not a Scratch" by having Captain America and Captain Marvel both shield up and taunt enemies with counters on both.

Just a mission to beat enemies, use your 3rd character to do clean-up, or use "Quick" cards and/or "Knock back" cards and/or environmental stuff to clean-up stragglers.

It took me 2 attempts using this method.

Especially using The Hunter as the 3rd character because they get pretty powerful cards.

Thanks for the help. I figured it out. I did a Nest Mother mission and made sure to kill her in the first turn with Spider-Man's help mostly. 

• Like 1

On 9.12.2022 at 6:14 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

I know both trophies may seem easy, but I was just hoping someone could give me some tips to unlock these 2 trophies. Thank you in advance!

The fastest way to get collateral damage. Literally take no more than 5 miniutes. Use Magik in the THREAT room ?