my most ridiculous platinum?

cb_zen

I was doing well in this game until I got stuck at level 5, dying there a good number of times. I continued with the game until I reached level 22 and realized that the trophies were no longer popping for a while. Only then did I read the full requirements for the platinum and realized that I should already have the ultimate trophy levels ago, but only trophies up to level 6 had been registered, about 30% of the completeness. I was frustrated with having to suffer again in level 5. I closed and opened again waiting for a useless miracle: no trophies popped when I reopened the game. I thought oh gosh, what a damn time for a corrupted save. I deleted the save file and started over. Upon completing the first level again, i got the trophy related to level 7 (wtf?), so the demon of easiness awakened in me and eureka, I discovered my first glitch, which you, pupils of evil, already understood.

In summary: open the game, complete the first level, close the game, delete the save file, start over, repeat the operation until you get this ridiculous platinum.

6 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

If having to play a game for more than 20-30 minutes (judging by your platinum history) constitutes your most ridiculous platinum, I suggest you try playing actual games. You might find something actually worth complaining about.

my id follows a strictly personal project and has its own rules. I don't owe you anything, there's no reason to steal a child's candy.

• Like 3