Late Game Grinding

SoroSuub1

1) If you're playing this from PSN don't bother.

2) Connect a second controller that can idle so you can collect skill points on a second character... maxing skill point trees was the last one I completed

3) Use skill point increasing powerup + each of the 2 equipped weapons with skill point increasing seals

4) Use Red Hare (duh)

For the late game grinding, I found the Conflict of Shouchun on beginner to be a great level for bonds as many have mentioned... But I think it's also better for skill points as the enemy officers will all be sufficiently weak enough for you to take on in groups, compared to Arena where they have more HP/stats.

1) Run forward and kill the two enemy officers, dismounting your horse at the one further away, since the closer one will follow

2) Get back on your horse and run through the camp where your ally needs to be rescued, and attack the officer northwest of that base. The two officers in the base will follow you out of the base and you can kill all 3 at once.

3) Get back on your horse, and run across the bridge into the inner courtyard, do a circle near the boss and run back out of the East exit of the inner courtyard. All the officers should now be charging your position (2 ambush officers, 1 at that location, and 1 each at the North and South exits... there may even be one that spawns outside the bridge that comes in too), but the final boss won't follow you outside the courtyard so you can swing with impunity.

4) Go in and kill the final boss to end the level

That's 11 officers x 16 skill points = 176 skill points per run, and you only need to dismount thrice... I thought it was better way to grind skill points than the arena rounds, because you can get attack x2 powerups which make this an easy feat, the enemy officers are also weaker too so they don't take as long to kill and because in Arena there was idle time anyway waiting for enemy officers to spawn/come at you.

Edited by SoroSuub1
  • Like 1

Thanks for this, I will have to try this strategy.  The skill points are the last thing I need to grind out and its getting old.  I was using the Conflict of Shouchun to grind out the bonds and to be honest I'm bored of playing this same battle constantly.  But now I'm bored of the arena battles and I just want the grind to be done as fast as possible. 

I'll try out your strategy and thanks again for the suggestion.  

This game is a hell of a grind.

• Like 1