Would It Be Okay To Do "Exalted Reputation" Last?

QQ_xlsx

I just finished my first playthrough. The guide I'm following suggests that I do this next along with the "Heirs" ending.

Just as the title says, would it be okay if I leave that trophy for last? Instead I'll do everything else first including both the "Heirs" and "Dweller in the Dark" endings. Would doing this reset all the depths maps I collected? Or would all the depths maps I collected stay as is?  I really don't want to collect each map again. 

Thanks

From what I remember, it's harder/a little longer to do in NG+ because the enemies are tankier or something. I can't comment whether or not you keep your maps unfortunately. I ended up giving up on plat when I saw it was going to be like 8 hours of grinding that one checkpoint with the 2-3 enemies straight. My advice would be to make a save before heading into NG+, back it up to USB ontop of PS+ to be safe. Then go do the rest, then re-load that save and grind em out. Then you're covered.

Edited by ChibsSoA
  • Like 1

The main advice I would give is in new game plus you get a star that will synch the enemies a bit. Overall though the scaling is minimal just select the non enhanced option as the prompts says when you get to the door. All depths maps carry over from playthroughs. Another good option is to send distress calls in tower of trials areas as the 6 floor in the third one does for example chance of 1, chance of 1, 3 guaranteed, chance of 2, chance of 2, 11 guaranteed with a person helping you. I did that last night and got from 84 to 243

• Like 1

For "Exalted Reputation", I was able to find someone to farm Tower of Trials III. Although it was more challenging that just re-doing Den of the Dead Depths, but atleast the grind wasn't that boring. 

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I got the plat today.