gridleak bug?

noobsnipah

does anyone know if gridleaks can be bugged? they show up on my map ( I only need 1 more) but when I got there the leak isn't there. I need one in the omnistat tunnels where it overlaps in the development zone and the place where I've seen it in videos say it is, it's not there for me but still shows up on my map as if it is. Anyone know if there's a fix/workaround?

Edited by noobsnipah

On 12/23/2022 at 8:03 PM, noobsnipah said:

does anyone know if gridleaks can be bugged? they show up on my map ( I only need 1 more) but when I got there the leak isn't there. I need one in the omnistat tunnels where it overlaps in the development zone and the place where I've seen it in videos say it is, it's not there for me but still shows up on my map as if it is. Anyone know if there's a fix/workaround?

1 hour ago, BlueMcRae said:

Just checked your account looks like you got it now. I was going to say I had no issues at all finding them all

Some gridLeaks are located underground, if I'm not mistaken. :hmm:

21 hours ago, BlueMcRae said:

Just checked your account looks like you got it now. I was going to say I had no issues at all finding them all

for some reason it wasnt showing up but when I got my second to last one and that one was the last one I needed I went back and it was there. No clue why it wasn't showing up before