Removed account

My main account  TheComradeBeard was banned and I'm unsure why. Based on other forums I saw that sly's tools works by checking time stamps. I know that i recently transferred some of my ps4 games to ps5, so it looks like I got a bunch of ps5 assassin's creed Valhalla trophies all in the span of a minute. Has anyone else had this issue? Can anyone can help?

3 minutes ago, ComradBeard said:

My main account  TheComradeBeard was banned and I'm unsure why. Based on other forums I saw that sly's tools works by checking time stamps. I know that i recently transferred some of my ps4 games to ps5, so it looks like I got a bunch of ps5 assassin's creed Valhalla trophies all in the span of a minute. Has anyone else had this issue? Can anyone can help?

I would personally message Sly to get this resolved.

17 minutes ago, ComradBeard said:

Im going to guess it’s the first point. And since Sly said audits have shown the removals to be correct, I don’t think you’re going to get any help.