Question about Date and Time setting in regards to site rules?

Hi all, a few months ago I moved states in Australia and my new state doesn't have daylight savings but in my previous place it did so the setting was still enabled on my PS4. Now when daylight savings happened a couple months back and changed my clock by an hour I noticed it but never corrected it to my actual time (-1 hour) until today, my question is would that have any impact on my profile here or abide by the rules even if I'm a bit late to correcting it?

Thanks all 

1 hour ago, FlaydenHynn said:

Hi all, a few months ago I moved states in Australia and my new state doesn't have daylight savings but in my previous place it did so the setting was still enabled on my PS4. Now when daylight savings happened a couple months back and changed my clock by an hour I noticed it but never corrected it to my actual time (-1 hour) until today, my question is would that have any impact on my profile here or abide by the rules even if I'm a bit late to correcting it?

Thanks all 

DST is just a mask for your timestamps. They’re recorded relative to UTC regardless of your time zone and nothing you mentioned would be impacted by the Leaderboard Rules. 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

DST is just a mask for your timestamps. They’re recorded relative to UTC regardless of your time zone and nothing you mentioned would be impacted by the Leaderbord Rules. 

Oh sick, I'll give it a read, thanks so much for the quick response! Appreciate it 

• Like 1