possible exploit that signature move

scarface0318

https://youtu.be/bm76GpzlzhI

if you use this video to get your signature move faster and you use the medical skill. if you are able to then get enough headshots fast enough to reactivate your ability while you have immunity from the previous time you activated it you can then SPAM L1+R1 and get the message Blocked by immunity while you are trying to activate it. everytime you get the message blocked by immunity which could be 50 times it seems everytime you press L1+R1 the game counts it as if you just used your signature skill when in fact you have not. this way you wont have to wait 800 seconds per usage but could do this. feel free to message me if i wasnt clear enough 

EDIT:

i just tested this out with someone who needed the trophy and the blocked by immunity does indeed count as an activation. this works even better with with a partner. let someone activate recovery link while they are in the same group as you then 3 seconds later you try activating recovery link and you wont be allowed to cause it will say its blocked ( this is normal cause you cant use the same ability shortly after eachoter in the game) if you then keep spamming l1+r1 fast enough you should get the trophy while only spending one Signature skill. i hope this was clear enough. sorry for my bad english

Edited by scarface0318
  • Like 1