Trophies not appearing for other users on ps5

AhhSureLook

I played ratchet and clank around a year ago and decided I didn't like it that much so I got a few trophies and hid it on my profile.

One year later, I went back onto it and decided to platnium it. After platniuming it, I unhid from profile.

I went onto psn profiles to update my profile and to check it out, I found out the ratchet and clank trophy list didn't pop up. So went onto psn and checked out my main account on my alt. This is what comes up.

RZcbYNk.jpeg

This is what is on my main account.

yeh64ec.jpeg

I have tried syncing my trophy list and hiding and unhiding the game but nothing seems to work.

Any idea on how to fix this problem or if there is any. 

45 minutes ago, Dr-Dycanballs said:

I played ratchet and clank around a year ago and decided I didn't like it that much so I got a few trophies and hid it on my profile.

One year later, I went back onto it and decided to platnium it. After platniuming it, I unhid from profile.

I went onto psn profiles to update my profile and to check it out, I found out the ratchet and clank trophy list didn't pop up. So went onto psn and checked out my main account on my alt. This is what comes up.

RZcbYNk.jpeg

This is what is on my main account.

yeh64ec.jpeg

I have tried syncing my trophy list and hiding and unhiding the game but nothing seems to work.

Any idea on how to fix this problem or if there is any. 

You probably need to earn a new trophy on any other game after unhiding the completed game and then try to sync to PSN again. 

I have a handful of games that do the same. It shows the same blank trophy depiction despite me having platinum, or it says I've only played an hour despite spending multiple hours getting the platinum. The trophies do show properly once I click on a game from that page though. The PS5 UI is terribly unreliable at showing correct stats.

EDIT: I also remember the PS4 announcing that I started games for the first time despite getting the platinum for them years ago and going back to clean up DLC trophies. PSN isnt good at keeping track of things at all, and this is probably one of the reasons why sites like this are as popular as they are.

Edited by Snake_1302