Bot or boost

IzunaGaiden

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/1/2023 at 10:07 PM, matthiassdw said:

You can't change the region. But since only a few players are still playing this game, you can boost by queueing up at the same time. The two grindiest trophies are not boostable though, so you'll have to do those alone.

Semi-false.

Popping 100 headshot kills CAN be boosted, it’s just a really, really long grind (I’m slowly getting to the associated silver trophy - NA stack, with this account playing from my PS5 getting to the location of my PS4 dummy and performing one headshot almost per match).

You’re right about getting 25 kills with the M40 sniper rifle though.

Edited by Dry

• 2 weeks later...
On 27-1-2023 at 3:42 PM, Dry said:

Semi-false.

Popping 100 headshot kills CAN be boosted, it’s just a really, really long grind (I’m slowly getting to the associated silver trophy - NA stack, with this account playing from my PS5 getting to the location of my PS4 dummy and performing one headshot almost per match).

You're right of course, but to be honest: boosting with 1 person means 1 headshot every two games. However, once you have grinded for the 25 M40 kills, you will be skilled enough to get more than 1 headshot per game playing naturally. The trick is to tap L2 to get third person aiming, instead of holding L2 to get first person aiming.