Knowledge obtained by achieving platinum

A small set of tips and answers for farming purposes. Feel free to add your thoughts. 

1. You need to finish your mission for any progress to count. This includes distance, water, saved people. 

2. All trophies (except training) can be done with other players. Rescue, driving, water and completion trophies progress counts collectively for each member. Example: in a 4 player lobby, if each of you use 250 liters of water, at the end of mission everyone gets trophy for 1000 liters used. 

3. There is a limit of 10 minutes in driving mode. When you reach it mission fails and you get no progress towards any trophy. 

4. There is no known limit for the mission itself, meaning you can leave your character afk to farm 100 000 liters used. Use online (friends only session) and you will be able to disconnect your controller without pausing the game. My longest session was almost 15 hours, that's why I say there's no know limit. Proof

5. You can tweak your options for some QoL improvements (including push to spray water instead of hold). This also works for sprint. 

6. You can prompt your bots to evacuate victims. This will still count towards your trophy progress. They can also carry tools to break through doors or bring you additional extinguisher for convenience. 

Edited by aWantonWhite
More tips added.

16 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Do you know where is the mission containers and pallets? Or how it is unlocked? I read it has a 7 miles distance 

Directly from spawn on map go right and down. You should see 3 cramped missions, one you're looking for is in the middle, truck icon. 

Not sure how to unlock it as I played a lot of missions before I gave up and went for the grind. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1.06.2023 at 6:30 PM, WADDO_96 said:

Bit late to the party but do I need a 2nd person for the multiplayer trophy? Iv been starting up mission in multiplayer mode but no luck so far 

I was playing this mainly with my cousin, but I assume it would be necessary.