Fully armed glitched and/or missable?

apw5029

The only trophy I’m still missing before I do a new game plus run for light balance is fully armed. I have every Hunter card except for one common card, called charge. It’s not listed as one I can craft at the forge. And at this stage in the game, all my missions and hero ops available are above the common level. I’m worried that I won’t be able to get this card. Anyone else run into this issue? Any ideas for me?

Edit: buying a gamma Coil at the SHIELD exchange seemed to fix the issue. Not sure if it was just a coincidence, but the first one I bought there had the card I needed.

Edited by apw5029
Issue resolved

Damn you’re right I just gave out false information I’m sorry. Charge is one of the first cards the hunter gets and if you can’t craft it then it is possible it glitched. You could try the c.e.n.t.r.a.l trading station and see if they’re selling common/rare foils that day. Also, if you do rare missions there’s still a fairly high chance that you still get common cards and with the re-roll upgrade from the forge you can increase the chance. Training sometimes gives an extra re-roll under the rewards so if you’re grinding it out still that’ll help. 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

Broooooo, you’re my hero! I totally forgot you could buy gamma coils. I just bought a couple and the first one I opened had the card! I swear I’ve done like 20 coils in a row with no new Hunter abilities, and then the first one I buy has it. Thanks so much!

• Like 1