Glitched Trophies

DanielMcGiveron

Just completed the game without using vehicles past the store, drinking, smoking or using any guns but none of the trophies popped... Anyone else had this problem? Don't think I had this issue on PS4.

UPDATE: Just checked again and I actually did unlock the 4 trophies but there must have been a problem with them syncing to PSN or something, they never popped at the end of the game but I did unlock them thankfully ?

Edited by DanielMcGiveron

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 11:24 PM, DanielMcGiveron said:

Just completed the game without using vehicles past the store, drinking, smoking or using any guns but none of the trophies popped... Anyone else had this problem? Don't think I had this issue on PS4.

UPDATE: Just checked again and I actually did unlock the 4 trophies but there must have been a problem with them syncing to PSN or something, they never popped at the end of the game but I did unlock them thankfully 1f60b.png

if you are on PS5, the trophy stack doesnt happen & gives you all of them without any notification but just 1 for completing the game

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 1/10/2023 at 6:54 PM, DanielMcGiveron said:

UPDATE: Just checked again and I actually did unlock the 4 trophies but there must have been a problem with them syncing to PSN or something, they never popped at the end of the game but I did unlock them thankfully ?

I've finished the game on PS5 yesterday. These trophys don't popped up, but I get them with another trophy. Notification for A Mari Usque Ad Mare. But my trophy-log show me the other at the same time.  Onwards on foot!     Prohibition    Pink lungs      Firearms Registry
Now I play the PS4 Version of the game. I think it is the same.