It Was a Good Fight. I Have...No Regrets... Trophy Not Unlocking

ZodiacWolve

I’ve just completed all the story battles and I’ve done all the original free battles with the final one being SSGSS Goku, but interacting with Oshi doesn’t unlock the trophy nor does he acknowledge me completing all story and free battles.

I was told that free battles included with dlcs after the hero colosseum doesn’t count, is that still true?

Edited by ZodiacWolve

Just now, IcySeaSurfer said:

You need to relight all the characters from the story in free battle, then there's a few more that unlock when you've redone the 6star fights. Iirc it goes up to Vados

I’ve done that, I promise ? 

I was looking through some guides and it said there are 35 story battles, but on the story battle list it shows I’ve defeated 23 opponents including Gogeta (and shows 100% completion on my coliseum story progression), so where are the other 12 story quests?

3 minutes ago, ZodiacWolve said:

I’ve done that, I promise 1f602.png 

I was looking through some guides and it said there are 35 story battles, but on the story battle list it shows I’ve defeated 23 opponents including Gogeta (and shows 100% completion on my coliseum story progression), so where are the other 12 story quests?

Ignore that, I edited my message because I misremembered lol 

I don't think it will be the story ones, as its all linear. I don't remember there being anything storywise after you've won the whole thing

1 minute ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

Ignore that, I edited my message because I misremembered lol 

I don't think it will be the story ones, as its all linear. I don't remember there being anything storywise after you've won the whole thing

In a separate thread someone made a list of the story battles, and some of them I haven’t even encountered in the story so I’m a bit more confused now ?

5 hours ago, ZodiacWolve said:

In a separate thread someone made a list of the story battles, and some of them I haven’t even encountered in the story so I’m a bit more confused now 1f605.png

You have to finish story mode up until Gogeta - at times the story mode locks you out and forces you to go to Bulma in the Xenoverse plaza to fight some DLC characters (they are way easier than the base story fights anyway)

Once you are done with the story go to the Battles --> Free Battles section. Here is where you are able to skip the DLC battles and just do the base battles. They are the ones on following video after the 35 second mark (the first part of the video doesnt matter since story is linear and will force you to do the DLC battles anyway)

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 it was a good fight. I have...No regrets... Trophy achievement - YouTube

• Like 2