Unbelievably frustrated.

BlackWidowHunter

I for the life of me do not understand how people are still regularly Platinuming this game, I’ve pulled my regular account to Diamond on my own and now I’ve been trying to boost but all it seems to do is pair me with players that just lock you into an endless combo. Can’t seem to ever find my Alt or my buddy(both are also in Diamond). The servers are never dead and there seems to be no time of day I’m not thrust into a fight with a player in the last 2 ranks. 

anyone got any tips or should I just call it here?

On 13/01/2023 at 5:44 PM, BlackWidowHunter said:

I for the life of me do not understand how people are still regularly Platinuming this game, I’ve pulled my regular account to Diamond on my own and now I’ve been trying to boost but all it seems to do is pair me with players that just lock you into an endless combo. Can’t seem to ever find my Alt or my buddy(both are also in Diamond). The servers are never dead and there seems to be no time of day I’m not thrust into a fight with a player in the last 2 ranks. 

anyone got any tips or should I just call it here?

Well, the game has region lock so, in my area the server are dead on some hours, that's the way I could boost with my friend.

Disable cross play on options too. Other than that is all hell.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally did it. Sadly could never manage to boost myself, figured it would be worthwhile to discuss one strat I had. I utilized the cross progression system and swapped my account between my Switch and PS5, the Switch community has maybe 100 players on the leaderboards and more often than not I was matched against an easier opponent on Switch in the evening. 

then during the mid morning early afternoon I’d be up against the same level of players on PS4/5. Was kind of a shitty way to do it but I hit Master League this morning so ?‍♂️. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 2023-01-29 at 0:33 PM, BlackWidowHunter said:

Well I finally did it. Sadly could never manage to boost myself, figured it would be worthwhile to discuss one strat I had. I utilized the cross progression system and swapped my account between my Switch and PS5, the Switch community has maybe 100 players on the leaderboards and more often than not I was matched against an easier opponent on Switch in the evening. 

then during the mid morning early afternoon I’d be up against the same level of players on PS4/5. Was kind of a shitty way to do it but I hit Master League this morning so ?‍♂️. 

How does cross progression work?

• 1 month later...