How's the game in 2023?

RPGelement

It's still doable, you can boost defenses with multiple alt accounts but fighters will take a while. I captured most of them at around rank 63 but every time I'd hit diamond I had to wait for the season reset because the enemies were too powerful. My recommendation is to upgrade your Machete to T4 and use that for base game. 

As for the DLC, it's doable pretty quickly if you can get someone to drop you uncapped Kamas and Pitching Machine, but you will need to have some death metals saved and a G6 all rounder/shooter with good decals, preferably Payback. 

Hope you have fun if you decide to boot it up because I certainly didn't! ?

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 10:54 AM, Miles said:

It's still doable, you can boost defenses with multiple alt accounts but fighters will take a while. I captured most of them at around rank 63 but every time I'd hit diamond I had to wait for the season reset because the enemies were too powerful. My recommendation is to upgrade your Machete to T4 and use that for base game. 

As for the DLC, it's doable pretty quickly if you can get someone to drop you uncapped Kamas and Pitching Machine, but you will need to have some death metals saved and a G6 all rounder/shooter with good decals, preferably Payback. 

Hope you have fun if you decide to boot it up because I certainly didn't! ?

Hi! I finally came back to clean up the trophies for this game after a long while and I've been having trouble with the defence trophy. Can you please explain exactly how to boost it with alt accounts. I'm having a bit of trouble setting it up. Also can you technically boost the fighter capture trophy too by kidnapping your own fighters?