Would like to hear your opinions.

Sunny

I never watched One Piece neither read the manga but my husband is a huge fan and he's been asking me to buy and play it so he can watch, the thing is he doesn't like to play he just enjoy watching me play games, the game does seem pretty cool and its a JRPG a genre I love and it also reminds me a lot of Dragon Quest (graphically), so the question, will I miss too much by going in blind? My only concern is not truly enjoy or get the story since I know next to nothing about it, my husband can give me pointers but that's that, thanks in advance.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

havent played it but i think its a spin off story so besides familiar characters you probably wont miss out on much story wise but if you would prefer going in there knowing more of the story and lore playing one piece pirate warriors 4 first would give you an abriged version of the story up to some of the more recent arks

Edited by Raccoon_Peddler

1 hour ago, Raccoon_Peddler said:

havent played it but i think its a spin off story so besides familiar characters you probably wont miss out on much story wise but if you would prefer going in there knowing more of the story and lore playing one piece pirate warriors 4 first would give you an abriged version of the story up to some of the more recent arks

Thank you for answering, I had no idea so many One Piece games existed, and most looks pretty fun, gonna put then in my list and grab all of them next time they go on sale, thanks mate.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1