Could someone who already finished this game give me some major tips please ?

GuilhermeFr__

Yes the time only counts when you are in matches, “Play 100 hours IN BATTLES”. and yes you can track your progress and it’s easy to find, just press R1 a couple of times when you are in the lobby. 

2-4 people as in like excluding you? If yes then that’s great since 4 people (5 including you) is all you need to get all kill related trophies. Before you start anything make sure to turn cross play off, I believe it’s “Press Options” “Options” “Game” and then turn “Cross Platform Gameplay” off (make sure everyone does this). Whoever is going for the trophies will be playing solo squads, select “Squad Mode” and at the bottom right somewhere it should say “something something recruiting” turn that off so that you don’t have any teammates, it doesn’t actually say that, I just can’t remember the exact wording. And the other 4 people will also be playing squads. Do a count down or something and make sure you all start matchmaking at the same time. More than likely you will end up in the same match. Open the map and tell everyone where you are and everyone should tell you where they are and from there meet up somewhere where is closer for all of you. The rest should be self explanatory. 

You might think that for “Unstoppable” you would need more people but you don’t, just do what I said earlier and meet up with everyone at a camp fire, kill one person and have another revive them (you need to pick up their heart and revive them at the campfire) and so on but don’t kill the same person twice unless you already killed everyone else once. You could do the same for the other trophies if you don’t have 5 people (including you). Remember that whoever is going for the trophy needs to play solo squads and the rest should all be in the same squad. 

“War Machine” is easy, all 5 of you could get it in the same match, just have everyone play solos, get in the same match and start searching for the guns. Before you pick up the guns you should get a prompt with the guns name and what type of gun it is, ignore the gun name and just look at the type. In the trophy description they say “assault rifle, submachine gun…” but in game those guns will be named “AR” for assault rifle and “SMG” for submachine gun. And just if it ain’t obvious not everyone needs to find the guns, you only need one of each for everyone, just have the person who got a hit with x gun drop it for the next person and so on. You only need one hit with every gun NOT to kill them with every gun, just pointing it out. Oh and also, this trophy can be buggy sometimes and not pop so you might or might not have to do it more than once. 

“Hoarder” you might get on your way to “Veteran” or you might not. Best way to go about is (if there’s 5 of you or less it don’t really matter but like they say, the more the better) play solos get in the same match and start searching together in different spots, you might get lucky and spawn next to a Royal or Tactical freezer or you might not. Try memorising vending machines or any freezer locations for future attempts since those spots are possible freezer locations. When attempting this trophy the French and Spanish maps are your best friends if you get the Russian map just leave, there’s barely any spawn points there at least to my knowledge, only good spots on that map would be the Volcano and the airport so if you spawn next to them it might be worth it to search them. It’s gonna be obvious that the map is French, Spanish or Russian when you are looking at the town names… unless you’re from the USA. 

I would highly recommend grinding the battle pass, you need to complete daily challenges in order to rank up, you get 3 every day. For some ranks you can get “souls” with which you can then buy two traps which will be very helpful with “Hoarder” I can’t remember their names right now but they should be called “Regular freezer trap” and “Premium freezer trap” buy them both, they shouldn’t be too expensive. Equip them both and when you are in a match you can spawn both of them. They don’t give any loot but they do count for the trophy. 

“The king” is self explanatory, game is full of bots but don’t underestimate them, they can be both brain dead and extremely good. Most games will only have 3-7 human players out of 35-40. Use the character “Clyde” which can transform into a werewolf with increased health and stamina, be good at the game and hope that you aren’t put in the same match with someone who has 7000+ hours ? happened to me once and I got humiliated. You could also get “The invisible man” trophy when going for “The king” simply have 1 person or more not kill anyone and have the others do the work, tho I would recommend everyone gives their best after you win your first match.

Special game modes DO NOT count towards any trophies so don’t waste your time playing them. 

Goodluck and hope you and your friends will enjoy the game ?

• Like 4

On 20/01/2023 at 4:59 PM, AnonymousPLC1898 said:

Yes the time only counts when you are in matches, “Play 100 hours IN BATTLES”. and yes you can track your progress and it’s easy to find, just press R1 a couple of times when you are in the lobby. 

2-4 people as in like excluding you? If yes then that’s great since 4 people (5 including you) is all you need to get all kill related trophies. Before you start anything make sure to turn cross play off, I believe it’s “Press Options” “Options” “Game” and then turn “Cross Platform Gameplay” off (make sure everyone does this). Whoever is going for the trophies will be playing solo squads, select “Squad Mode” and at the bottom right somewhere it should say “something something recruiting” turn that off so that you don’t have any teammates, it doesn’t actually say that, I just can’t remember the exact wording. And the other 4 people will also be playing squads. Do a count down or something and make sure you all start matchmaking at the same time. More than likely you will end up in the same match. Open the map and tell everyone where you are and everyone should tell you where they are and from there meet up somewhere where is closer for all of you. The rest should be self explanatory. 

You might think that for “Unstoppable” you would need more people but you don’t, just do what I said earlier and meet up with everyone at a camp fire, kill one person and have another revive them (you need to pick up their heart and revive them at the campfire) and so on but don’t kill the same person twice unless you already killed everyone else once. You could do the same for the other trophies if you don’t have 5 people (including you). Remember that whoever is going for the trophy needs to play solo squads and the rest should all be in the same squad. 

“War Machine” is easy, all 5 of you could get it in the same match, just have everyone play solos, get in the same match and start searching for the guns. Before you pick up the guns you should get a prompt with the guns name and what type of gun it is, ignore the gun name and just look at the type. In the trophy description they say “assault rifle, submachine gun…” but in game those guns will be named “AR” for assault rifle and “SMG” for submachine gun. And just if it ain’t obvious not everyone needs to find the guns, you only need one of each for everyone, just have the person who got a hit with x gun drop it for the next person and so on. You only need one hit with every gun NOT to kill them with every gun, just pointing it out. Oh and also, this trophy can be buggy sometimes and not pop so you might or might not have to do it more than once. 

“Hoarder” you might get on your way to “Veteran” or you might not. Best way to go about is (if there’s 5 of you or less it don’t really matter but like they say, the more the better) play solos get in the same match and start searching together in different spots, you might get lucky and spawn next to a Royal or Tactical freezer or you might not. Try memorising vending machines or any freezer locations for future attempts since those spots are possible freezer locations. When attempting this trophy the French and Spanish maps are your best friends if you get the Russian map just leave, there’s barely any spawn points there at least to my knowledge, only good spots on that map would be the Volcano and the airport so if you spawn next to them it might be worth it to search them. It’s gonna be obvious that the map is French, Spanish or Russian when you are looking at the town names… unless you’re from the USA. 

I would highly recommend grinding the battle pass, you need to complete daily challenges in order to rank up, you get 3 every day. For some ranks you can get “souls” with which you can then buy two traps which will be very helpful with “Hoarder” I can’t remember their names right now but they should be called “Regular freezer trap” and “Premium freezer trap” buy them both, they shouldn’t be too expensive. Equip them both and when you are in a match you can spawn both of them. They don’t give any loot but they do count for the trophy. 

“The king” is self explanatory, game is full of bots but don’t underestimate them, they can be both brain dead and extremely good. Most games will only have 3-7 human players out of 35-40. Use the character “Clyde” which can transform into a werewolf with increased health and stamina, be good at the game and hope that you aren’t put in the same match with someone who has 7000+ hours 1f602.png happened to me once and I got humiliated. You could also get “The invisible man” trophy when going for “The king” simply have 1 person or more not kill anyone and have the others do the work, tho I would recommend everyone gives their best after you win your first match.

Special game modes DO NOT count towards any trophies so don’t waste your time playing them. 

Goodluck and hope you and your friends will enjoy the game 1f601.png

I really appreciate the tips man, they'll certainly be super useful, and yes, I'll play it with 4 another friends (if they all agree to start this challenge lol). Thx ?

• Like 1