Trophy Thoughts?

Ac3dUd3-

Saw your banner with this game as the latest game played, how fun is the game? did you find bugs or major bugs? how would you rate the difficulty to be for the game and most important, any missable trophies so far? I noticed you've got almost every trophy earned :)

3 hours ago, Carlxzgfx said:

Saw your banner with this game as the latest game played, how fun is the game? did you find bugs or major bugs? how would you rate the difficulty to be for the game and most important, any missable trophies so far? I noticed you've got almost every trophy earned :)

I enjoy the gameplay itself, the writing isnt that good though. id say its a solid 5/10, nothing overly special or overly bad.

Worth the money in my opinion, no missable trophies, nothing overly hard except for finding the secret rooms. there is a map on steam community for the game for all but 2 areas so its taking me a bit longer to find the others

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I enjoy the gameplay itself, the writing isnt that good though. id say its a solid 5/10, nothing overly special or overly bad.

Worth the money in my opinion, no missable trophies, nothing overly hard except for finding the secret rooms. there is a map on steam community for the game for all but 2 areas so its taking me a bit longer to find the others

Sold! Thanks mate, will start this as we speak :D

also check this thread, while there are no screenshots it mentions where the rooms are, might be what you're missing? 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2676786266

Edited by Carlxzgfx

4 hours ago, Carlxzgfx said:

Sold! Thanks mate, will start this as we speak :D

also check this thread, while there are no screenshots it mentions where the rooms are, might be what you're missing? 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2676786266

Yeah I saw it, keep in mind that the steam guides were made in early access, the release has 2 new locations not mentioned. A snow area and the bowels which have boss, secret rooms etc as well

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Yeah I saw it, keep in mind that the steam guides were made in early access, the release has 2 new locations not mentioned. A snow area and the bowels which have boss, secret rooms etc as well

If it does my head in I'll let you know and ask for guidance haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Played this and got Platinum but I found it quite bad. Really ugly looking and stiff gameplay and the humor wasn’t for me. If you laugh at boobs, burps and farts it might be just your style. 
Also a Metroidvania where you never restore life at save points/death is a big no no for me.