Multiplayer trophies

RolandMate

Hello, is there someone who is familiar with the game? Trophy descriptions are somewhat vague, so I just want to know, which trophies are singleplayer and whith trophies can only be earned in multiplayer. Is there some sort of skirmish mode where you can play against AI? If yes, do matches in this mode count for matches trophies? Thanks in advance for any help. The game is currently in sale, so... I might/might not buy it based on comments here.

Every trophy can be earned in singleplayer. Just play through all the campaigns to understand the game. Afterwards it's just preparing save files before the right moment so that you can farm the other trophies and get 20+ salvage resources/harvest wrecks/retreat with units etc. every 5 minutes.

A warning though: the game crashes, a lot. For me, it crashed after 90 minutes of playing each time I played it. 

• Like 2

On 1. 2. 2023 at 9:14 PM, Apexkrieg said:

Every trophy can be earned in singleplayer. Just play through all the campaigns to understand the game. Afterwards it's just preparing save files before the right moment so that you can farm the other trophies and get 20+ salvage resources/harvest wrecks/retreat with units etc. every 5 minutes.

A warning though: the game crashes, a lot. For me, it crashed after 90 minutes of playing each time I played it. 

Thank you very much.