Maybe JP version PvP is dead?

Kazya-_-

Hello trophy hunters.

I used to win this game's platinum trophy.

I wanted to play this game again, so I bought the JP version and played the game.

However, the JP version of PvP mode seems to have no more users. Because I tried an open match for hours and there wasn't even a single user.

Is the JP version a server shutdown? Even when cross-play was activated, there were no users.

Fortunately, PvE mode still had users.

I think the JP version of this game has no real players, so it is impossible for anyone to win a platinum trophy without boosting PvP.

I hope all PS4 versions of the game and PS5 and PC cross-play will be possible.

I wrote using a translator because I can't speak English. (I hope the meaning is conveyed properly)

29 minutes ago, saint_nemesis said:

I know that when the game recieves updates for some reason the japanese version does not do matchmaking with the other versions of the game (PS4 NA,EU, PS5 , PC, Xbox, etc) until the update is released in JP version. JP usually takes 1 month to recieve it. 

Regards

Thanks ? 

I think since the last update, they were like separating the version. I can't even matchmaking with my son who're using PS4 version both on multiplayer or maij campaign (he was using physical original WWZ disc, I was using physical Aftermatch PS4 disc upgrade on PS5. Both of us using the same EU region disc)

Tested using invitation code & PS invites: still nope

Edited by serpent_guy
  • Like 1

On 2023. 2. 12. at 11:36 AM, serpent_guy said:

I think since the last update, they were like separating the version. I can't even matchmaking with my son who're using PS4 version both on multiplayer or maij campaign (he was using physical original WWZ disc, I was using physical Aftermatch PS4 disc upgrade on PS5. Both of us using the same EU region disc)

Tested using invitation code & PS invites: still nope

Finally, the JP version has also been updated.
PvP matching has become possible, and there are quite a few users online.
I won all the PvP trophies on my own with my skills.
Glad.
Good luck to everyone!