Trophies that are not popping properly

motojontko

So far I have found issues with two DLC trophies: 

Tricky - doen't pop up when you reload checkpoint - restarting level is required. 

Tick Tock - checkpoint is not saved right after solving puzzle with stones and grate. I found tips about solving puzzles on the other side of level and on top of the clocktower to create a checkpoint, but so far no luck with this torphy. Apparently clock starts with checkpoint, and it's not possible to solve grate puzzle and climb tower in 40 seconds. 

Is there anything else that is such challenging? Any tips on how to pop them? 

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2023 at 0:28 AM, motojontko said:

So far I have found issues with two DLC trophies: 

Tricky - doen't pop up when you reload checkpoint - restarting level is required. 

Tick Tock - checkpoint is not saved right after solving puzzle with stones and grate. I found tips about solving puzzles on the other side of level and on top of the clocktower to create a checkpoint, but so far no luck with this torphy. Apparently clock starts with checkpoint, and it's not possible to solve grate puzzle and climb tower in 40 seconds. 

Is there anything else that is such challenging? Any tips on how to pop them? 

hey mate having the same problem with dark any tips

edit: I figured it out if you climb the bush and go up the wall and dont go into the area with the grate it sets your save at the bottom of the tower

Edited by N64-SuperNova-64